ECCMA will certify and register that an individual is a Master Data Quality Manager and has basic knowledge about ISO 8000, ISO 22745, and how the standards can be applied to produce and identify quality data. This certification is based on the 100 series of the standard.
Online Self-Study (free)
Learn at your own pace at any time you find convenient, without instructor facilitation.
Online Scheduled Instructor-Led (cost)
The training is delivered by an instructor on monthly scheduled dates.
Virtual classrooms provide a flexible option where highly interactive online sessions offer the benefits of an instructor-led session. Virtual classrooms are intentionally kept small, so our experienced instructors can keep participants engaged.
Price: see below
Company group Instructor (cost)
The training can be scheduled according to the specific needs of the company and it can be delivered either online or onsite.
Virtual classrooms provide a cost-effective and flexible option that is especially ideal for disparate teams of your company. These highly interactive online sessions offer the benefits of an instructor-led session.
Price: see below
- ECCMA membership not required
- Includes free PDF certificate
- $ 50 USD will add printed and signed certificate as well as ECCMA Professional Membership for one year.
- The certificate is valid for two years and must be renewed to remain in the certified list.
- After your registration has been processed, you will be emailed a username and password to log into the training and certification website. This site contains the ISO 8000 presentations, the ISO 8000 Master Data Quality Manager Test, and instructor survey as well as bonus materials.
Pricing per person for instructor led training.
For more information contact us.
Register for training/certification or to renew your certificate by selecting one of the following alternatives.