eMDV ECCMA Master Data Validator
A web-based application to manage your supplier and item master data. As its name implies it is designed to support the collection and validation of master data by working with your suppliers.
It supports a well documented standard industry process to drive business performance through improved definition of what is bought.
The functionality of the eMDV is based on the ISO 8000 and ISO 22745 standards.
Simple, improved visibility and search, combined with the ability for requisitioners and procurement staff to use web-based cataloguing to efficiently create standardized purchase order descriptions and classifications, is often all that is needed to start realizing supply chain cost efficiency in preparation for a larger and more comprehensive MDM software initiative.
The eMDV provides a consolidated material and service catalog to help improve visibility across multiple, disparate and disconnected ERP systems, and offers an efficient method to browse for parts information, with detailed search of the material master database for existing or similar items previously ordered or in inventory. The application also incorporates a process to request and validate data from the supply chain.
The eMDV is linked to the ECCMA Open Technical Dictionary (eOTD) and ECCMA Data Requirements Registry (eDRR).
- Access to a large library of ISO 8000 compliant templates from the eDRR
- Simple method to browse for material information
- Advanced search of material master for duplicate and substitutable materials
- Validation of specifications by supplier-Powerful Business Intelligence tools
- Detailed search and screening of items
- Automated duplicate recognition
- Export of data for review and analysis
- Graphical data visualization
- Stock optimization
- User privilege management
Questions on how to implement eMDV in your organization?
- ISO 8000 compliant.
- Templates database.
- Duplicate recognition.
- Stock optimization.
- Validation with suppliers.