Plans designed to meet specific supply chain requirements
Company, government agency, or other organization relying on quality master data for purchasing and inventory management.
ECCMA full members are the core of the association. If you are looking for quality master data to lower cost and risk, joining ECCMA as a full member will save you time and money.
Access to the ECCMA Master Data Validator (eMDV) to manage your supplier and item master data. As its name implies, the eMDV is specifically designed to support the collection and validation of master data by working with your suppliers. You can use the eMDV to send your suppliers emails requesting that they provide the data you need to catalog the items you buy from them and then use this data to create the consistent short and long descriptions as well as classifications you need to onboard an item in your internal applications.
For an additional annual fee of $1 per linked record, you can subscribe to the ECCMA Shared Supplier Master (eSSM) and ECCMA Shared Material Master (eSMM) to access ECCMA validated master data to shorten the onboarding cycle and keep your master data up to date.
|ECCMA Master Data Validator (eMDV)||Full Member||Basic||Advanced||Enterprise**|
|Númber of seats||1||5||25||500|
|eMDV Supplier Master (eMDV SM): Supplier onboarding and supplier master data validation module (can be linked to eSSM*)||INC||$12,000||$30,000||$60,000|
|eMDV Material Master (eMDV MM): Item onboarding and item master data validation module (can be linked to eSMM*)||INC||$12,000||$30,000||$60,000|
|eMDV Product Master (eMDV PM): Product (finished goods) specification and description manager module (can be linked to eSMM*)||NA||NA||$30,000||$60,000|
|eMDV Stock Optimization (eMDV SO): Stock optimization module (requires inventory and transaction data)||NA||NA||$20,000||$40,000|
|ISO 8000 Master data quality audit: Analysis of supplier master, item master and purchase order data |
For more information and to request Scoping Study click here.
Prices quoted are annual recurring fees. Please note all prices are subject to charge.
* Links to the ECCMA Shared Organization Master (eSOM) and ECCMA Shared Material Master (eSMM) are based on annual subscription of $1 per linked record.
** Includes profile controlled segregated data access allowing allocation of seats and separation of data by business unit. Can be used by service providers or consultants to offer branded and customized master data management platform to their customers. Third party cost of dedicated servers are recharged at cost.
$ 500 /year
Company looking to use the ability to deliver ISO 8000 quality product data as a differentiator.
ECCMA associate members are as committed to delivering quality data just as they are to delivering quality products. If you are looking to deliver product references and specifications in ISO standard formats so your customers can easily create the accurate and complete descriptions they need for preferred materials, joining ECCMA as an associate member will save you time and money.
Annual registration of one ISO 8000-115 SmartPrefix to convert existing part numbers to ISO 8000 quality references and access to the ECCMA Smart Catalog Builder (eSCB) to convert existing product specifications to portable specifications in the ISO 8000 structured data format (.sdf).
The global digital supply chain requires part numbers to be both globally unique and verifiable. Registering an ISO 8000 SmartPrefix achieves both objectives at a nominal cost with the added benefit that the SmartPrefix can be used to promote your brand. SmartPrefixes are globally unique so do not delay in registering yours.
Converting your existing product specifications to the structured data format (.sdf) is very straight forward and your customers will be able to use your specification to create an accurate and complete description of your product with little or no effort. Better descriptions make it easier for your customers to find and order your products.
|ECCMA Smart Catalog Builder (eSCB)||Full Member||Basic||Advanced||Enterprise**|
|Númber of seats||1||5||10||100|
|Number of registered SmartPrefixes (or sub prefixes)||1||3||10||10|
|Dictionary and template manager||INC||INC||INC||INC|
|Specification and description manager||INC||INC||INC||INC|
|Product Information Manager (PIM) interface||NA||NA||NA||NA|
Prices quoted are annual recurring fees. Please note all prices are subject to charge.
Includes profile controlled segregated data access allowing allocation of seats and separation of data by business unit. Can be used by service providers or consultants to offer branded and customized master data management platform to their customers. Can be linked to eSMM.
**Third party cost of dedicated servers are recharged at cost.
A hard copy ISO 8000 Master Data Quality Manager Certificate (MDQM) with a live signature upon successful completion of the MDQM on-line test.
Listing in the ECCMA Professional Member directory.
Ability to submit terminology to be added to the ECCMA Open Technical Dictionary (eOTD) as well as white papers and articles for the ECCMA Newsletter.
Ability to review and comment on draft standards.
Company can nominate employees or consultants as ISO experts and members of the US delegation. Experts have access to the ISO Portal and standards under development. Experts can attend US TAG meeting and vote on ISO standards as well as attend ISO meetings and request appointment as liaison to other ISO committees.
• ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
• ISO/TC 184/SC 5 Interoperability, integration, and architectures for enterprise systems and automation applications
• ISO/TC 184/AG 2 Digital Twin Working group
• ISO/TC 184/AHG 1 Support for smart manufacturing reference model
• ISO/TC 184/AHG 3 Liaison review
• ISO/TC 184/CAG Chairman Advisory Group
• ISO/TC 184/JWG 21 Joint ISO/TC 184 – IEC/TC 65/JWG 21 – Smart Manufacturing Reference Model(s) linked to ISO/TC 184
• ISO/TC 184/TF 2 Supermeeting organization
|ISO Technical Advisors Gr oup (TAG) for US Experts*||Annual Fee|
|ISO/TC 184 and its working groups||$6,000|
|ISO/TC 184/SC4 and its working groups||$6,000|
|ISO/TC 184/SC5 and its working groups||$6,000|
|Membership in ISO/TC 184 and both SC4 and SC5||$10,000|
• ECCMA is the ANSI accredited administrator of the United States Technical Advisors Group (TAG) to TC 184, subcommittees SC 4 and SC 5. The US does not currently participate in SC 1.
• TAG membership renewals are invoiced in October for the following year and payment is expected by January 1st of the membership year
• Prices quoted are annual recurring fees. Please note all prices are subject to change.
A quick reference to the ISO system and its processes for delegates and experts can be found at
MY ISO JOB – WHAT DELEGATES AND EXPERTS NEED TO KNOW
*Experts from other countries may join their national TAG by contacting their national standards organization, please contact Hayley.Thompson@ECCMA.org if you would like an introduction to a member of your national delegation to ISO TC 184 or its subcommittees SC4 or SC5.
Still not convinced?Let us know if you have questions related to our membership options or benefits.
- Full membership
- Associate membership
- Professional membership
- US Technical Advisory Group
Over the last 20 years many companies and government agencies with an interest in codification and quality supply chain data have worked with ECCMA.
Why Join ECCMA?
If you are trying to improve the value of your master data then you should consider becoming a member of ECCMA because:
- 1. ECCMA can help you independently and objectively quantify the quality of your existing master data and then help you create a strategy that makes sure you get the maximum value from your master data, at the lowest cost, and as quickly as possible.
- 2. ECCMA can help turn your master data into a valuable core asset that can be easily and reliably integrated into any existing application.
- 3. Your membership in ECCMA entitles you to access to the ECCMA master data resources that will make a substantial and significant difference to the cost of managing your material and vendor master.
If you are a provider of an application or service used for master data management, data cleansing, or cataloguing then you should consider becoming a member of ECCMA because:
- 1. Your membership in ECCMA entitles you to access to the ECCMA Master Data Resources that will make a substantial and significant difference to your customers.
- 2. Your membership in ECCMA indicates your commitment to standards for master data quality and identifies you as a provider of quality master data solutions.